Current business and technology strategies are being challenged by the new ways people communicate and consume content. The convergence of media and entertainment with the Internet and the world of telecommunications has accelerated changes in consumption and in traditional advertising distribution. Not only has the industry had to move towards the digitization of products, services and distribution channels, but it has had to do so while creating engaging customer experiences and reducing costs. Those who not only survive but thrive in this new world of media will be those who let innovation drive the development of new products and services and effectively utilize the right technologies across the full spectrum of the publishing matrix.
In its goal to help companies to make the transition from the traditional to the new media arena, International New Media Consulting S.L. (INMC) provides the following services:
- Thorough analysis of the market and competition
- Developing a clear vision and strategy to pursue profitable innovation
- Strategic change implementation and management
- Reengineering, turnaround and transformation
- M&A, Greenfield and Organic Growth Strategy
- Building and strengthening partner and client relationships
- Growing dynamic organizational cultures to achieve operational excellence
- Cost reduction and financial alternatives during challenging economic situations
In some cases clients have chosen to invite INMC to be a member of their Advisory Committee to keep management abreast of industry changes and competitors’ behavior.
Among those who have benefitted from INMC’s President Fernando Samaniego’s forward-thinking vision, focus on profitable innovation and ability to successfully transform media companies and their cultures:
- Vocento, Spain
- La Nación, Argentina
- Grupo Clarín, Argentina
- Segodnya Multimedia and SCM Holdings, Ukraine
- currently working with several companies in France and the U.S.
Please contact Fernando to arrange a meeting to explore how your company can take the first step towards moving from a traditional media market player to a new media market leader.